dye-precisiondye-precision

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Well..

The animation was fuckin epic.. Its to bad you picked such a generic shitty song.

(2006) Klay Kamping! (2006) Klay Kamping!

Hmph...

Not nearly as funny as some of your previous klayworld adventures... Hope your not loosing your touch.

Madness Xmas Special 2 Madness Xmas Special 2

Nice

That was freakin sweet dude!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Holly crap its awsome!!!!

OMG dude!!! this is the funnest thing ever!!!! ive been playin with it for like an hour and a half now, its so damn fun and awsome. If anybody wants to hear one of my songs just copy/paste this to the load thingy

90---00000---2---2---2---6-6-2-2-2-2---3---3---3----------- --------------------------c-------000005-5-5-5-5-5-----5-5-5 -5-4---4---4---------------------------------------a-------- -00000---3-3-3-8-8-83-3-3-3-7-4-7-4-7-4--------------------- ----------------

Dr. Zoidberg Soundboard Dr. Zoidberg Soundboard

pretty good

Dr. Zoidberg is definatley the best character on futurama, and i am definatley going to prank call lots of friends with this.

P.S. Is the person who wrote the last review living on mars or something, COME ON!!! I mean how can you not know who dr. zoidberg is? Futurama is one of the best shows on t.v. Family Guy is #1

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

Pretty awsome

That was cool, donky kong threw those barrels like a motha. And dem bitches was hott!! much better then the first. And i hope for a third.